Saturday, January 9, 2016

Blue beauty page



 I made this scrapbook page with the inspiration of the blog Stamps and Stencils challenge of using blue.  I diluted a blue paint that I did first over the paper. Then I used ink and star stencil and embossing powder and I used clear glitter mist so it is super shimmery. Then I did some swirl stamps and some script stamps. I found some wood grain star that I sprayed with chalkboard glimmer mist and distressed everything. Plus I added some blue liquid pearls around the page. Oh yeah and some prima flowers and the gem swirl too. I love how this page turned out and I'm working on what I'm going to have the journaling say. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

What a cutie pie and how beautifully she is framed with this mixed media goodness! Love the tattered edges and the pretty bits of shimmer. Thanks so much for joining our Oh So Blue challenge at Stamps and Stencils this month!